Good Friday Special: Become a Liquidity Provider on BarterDEX
On Friday the 30th of March we organized a workshop focusing on BarterDEX.
In the workshop you learned:
- What is Komodo
- What is BarterDEX
- Do your first trade on BarterDEX
- Be a Liquidity Provider using the BarterDEX GUI
- Install BarterDEX CLI on your Raspberry PI
- Offer liquidity automatically on boot
On this page I’ll list resources related to this workshop day.
What is Komodo?
Watch this 12′ introduction by barv:
What is BarterDEX?
Watch a short talk by Diesmaster:
This is what you will do
bartwr goes through the workshop sections, to give a broad overview of what you’ll learn:
Slides / Workshop Guide: slides.com/bartwr/bdex-on-rpi-v2
- Introduction: Basic info about why you’d like a DEX
- Mission 1: Do a trade using BarterDEX
- Mission 2: Set up your LP using the GUI
- Mission 4: Prepare your Raspberry Pi
- Mission 5: Run the marketmaker from a terminal
- Mission 6: Autostart script when the Pi boots
Be a marketmaker or LP using barterDEX CLI
Install BarterDEX CLI – Guide
Best link for BarterDEX documentation
The current order books
Comparison of DEXs
All Komodo replated blockchain explorers
Image source: https://steemit.com/komodo/@cwf/komodo-platform-on-the-way-to-get-it-s-real-value-by-cwf
We thank our sponsors:
The Hague Tech
Did you like this workshop? This is our KMD donation address: RW7fj4YY9fprGJSmjYqndesYA2AsJiUAdt 🙂
Blockbar is a The Hague based ecosystem and physical space where early-tech adopters, developers, industry experts and blockchain ethusiasts connect. Welcome.